UG: B.Tech/B.E - Any Specialization
Sr. No. Designation Engineer (Design & Development)
1 Job Profile This position is responsible to take part in design and development of the features and modules for IoT PaaS Platform, working closely with stake holders and development teams to ensure delivery of a high quality product.
• Perform a feature and a platform oriented requirement engineering
• Design software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Implement features and/or bug-fixes in accordance with coding guidelines
• Deliver solution in a fully automated continuous integration approach and on-time with high quality.
• Identify and implement unit / integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, quality and security requirements of product.
• Perform code review and create / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
• Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Perform regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensure timely reporting and escalations if any.
• Provide software estimates, own responsibility for technical deliverables.
• Support scrum master in effort planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
• Support the system tester via reviewing the created test case for the newly developed features
Qualification: BE /B Tech/MCA/M Tech
Experience: 2-6 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in analyzing requirements and design solutions using Java and J2EE frameworks like JSF, JPA/Hibernate, RESTful and SOAP Web services
• Cloud Foundry
• Knowledge of Jason
• Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, Hadoop, MongoDB, and Micro Services knowledge will added advantage.
• Experience working with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Selenium, Mockito
• Experience working with eclipse IDE and Maven / Ant / GIT tool
• Knowledge in OOAD and Design patterns and experience working with modeling languages like UML
• Hand-on experience on servers like Tomcat, J Boss, Web Sphere
• Working knowledge of best patterns and practices for object oriented design and development
• Understanding of web server configuration and functionality
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills.
• Should be well-versed with clean code principles (DRY, KISS)
• Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred
• Exposure to TDD(test driven development), MDD(Model driven development) would be added advantage
• Ability to learn / dive in into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement POC with a quick and dirt try solutions
Be innovative in thinking, to shape the future by working on latest technologies like containerization (with docker) and Micro-services in a software ecosystem context